What to Expect
Expecting a new baby?
- Please register to attend one of our new baby classes and/or schedule a complimentary prenatal appointment with our office.
- Verify that we are in network with your insurance plan. We regularly perform rounds at Morristown Memorial Hospital, Overlook Hospital, and Saint Barnabas.
- List us as your pediatrician of choice on your hospital pre-registration paperwork. Once your baby is born, the hospital will contact us.
- Your newborn baby should be seen in our office 2-4 days after being discharged from the hospital. Please call our office on the day of discharge to arrange a newborn checkup. You have 30 days to add your new baby to your group insurance plan – call your insurance provider asap.
New to the area or transferring from another pediatrician’s office?
- Verify that we are in network with your insurance plan.
- Call our office to request an appointment. Download the new patient registration package here.
- Obtain medical records from your previous pediatrician. Contact them for a release form (a signed release is usually required). Since transferring your child/children’s complete medical history could take time, ask for the immunization records separately.
- Bring your insurance card and immunization records with you to your first visit.