What Is A Virtual Telemedicine Visit?
The Pediatric Center has partnered with OTTO Health to bring you HIPAA compliant virtual visits in addition to our regular in-office appointments. Virtual Telemedicine is available on-demand. A virtual visit provides you with a live video connection to one of our providers.
Please call us at 908-508-0400 option 2 to schedule a virtual visit today.
Conditions that may typically be treated in a virtual visit
- Guidance and medical advice
- Newborn and infant feeding concerns
- Behavioral concerns
- Constipation, nausea, and digestive problem
How To Join Your Virtual Visit
Locate your appointment confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Easy to follow steps are included in your appointment confirmation email.
- If you do not see an email from ottohealth.com, check your junk/spam folder.
- If you still do not see an email, or have not received a text message, contact us at (908) 508-0400 Option 4.
Click the secure link in the email/text to join your visit.
- Click on the feature “Test My Device” prior to joining your visit to make sure you are on a supported device.
- You will be taken to a welcome page. Click “Let’s Go!”.
- You may be prompted to complete a few questions that will be shared with your provider.
Click “Join Visit”. Your provider will connect with you as soon as they are ready.
Once you have finished your visit, click “End Visit” and a summary of your appointment will be emailed to you.
Telemedicine Virtual Visit Quick Start Guide