What Is A Virtual Telemedicine Visit?
A Virtual Telemedicine visit allows you to see and speak with your provider in a hipaa compliant, safe, and secure online appointment room. In most cases we are able to accommodate same day appointments and in many cases a virtual appointment keeps you out of coming into the office.
Please call us at 908-508-0400 option 2 to schedule a virtual visit today.
Conditions that may typically be treated in a virtual visit
- Guidance and medical advice
- Newborn and infant feeding concerns
- Behavioral concerns
- Constipation, nausea, and digestive problem
How To Join Your Virtual Visit
Locate your appointment confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Easy to follow steps are included in your appointment confirmation email.
- If you do not see an email from ottohealth.com, check your junk/spam folder.
- If you still do not see an email, or have not received a text message, contact us at (908) 508-0400 Option 4.
Click the secure link in the email/text to join your visit.
- Click on the feature “Test My Device” prior to joining your visit to make sure you are on a supported device.
- You will be taken to a welcome page. Click “Let’s Go!”.
- You may be prompted to complete a few questions that will be shared with your provider.
Click “Join Visit”. Your provider will connect with you as soon as they are ready.
Once you have finished your visit, click “End Visit” and a summary of your appointment will be emailed to you.
Telemedicine Virtual Visit Quick Start Guide