Live Virtual New Mom Support Group
As a new mom, it’s natural to have questions and seek insight from other moms or baby groups. Our new environment has made it more difficult to join moms’ groups, attend classes or even receive in-person support from your family while the world is in quarantine.
The Pediatric Center is now offering a support group for new moms to share your experience, ask questions and bond with other new moms.
This is a free virtual class offered to new moms and is open to the public.
- Birth experience – share your story
- Sleep – how to navigate a new schedule
- Self-care – how to take care of yourself
- Baby blues vs. postpartum depression
- Feelings of isolation: Navigating friendships, old friends, childless friends, new friends, those with different parenting philosophies
- Self-image and body image
- Infant feeding – including lactation, pumping, and bottles
- Childcare issues and considerations – To work or not to work? Work from home?
- Relationship balance including intercourse
Join the Conversation!
To register for our New Mom Support Group, please call our office: 908-508-0400 or fill out the registration form. Our class is limited to 10 participants.
When and Where
Our virtual New Mom Support Group is offered every Friday from 10 am – 11 am via Zoom, facilitated by Clare Cardo McKegney, DNP, APN, CPNP our on-staff pediatric nurse practitioner with extensive pediatric nursing experience and a wealth of knowledge about babies.