The Pediatric Center is pleased to once again offer full day flu clinics to our patients and family members.
Full-day Weekend Flu Clinics
9:00AM – 4:00PM
Sunday, September 19
Saturday, September 25
Additional dates in October to be announced
Please call our office to schedule an appointment for your family: 908-508-0400 option 4
Our Flu Clinics are fully automated using TEXT messaging in order to minimize contact and provide a smooth and efficient visit for you and your family.
You will receive a series of Text messages
- Confirmation text: including date and time of your appointment
- Flu Consent Form text: This form MUST be filled out prior to your appointment and must be completed to include every person in your party who is scheduled for a flu vaccine
- COVID Clearance text: This form MUST be filled out prior to your arrival and applies to every person in your party who is scheduled for a flu vaccine
- Final reminder: Includes “How-to” check in once you arrive and are parked
- Enter the office text: When it is your turn we will cue you to report to the tables at the front of our office for final temp check and entry to the office
Please be sure that you complete and submit the Flu Consent Form (sent @ 72 hours in advance of your apt) and Covid Clearance Questionnaire (sent the evening prior to your apt)
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not complete and submit both forms we will not be able to see you at your scheduled time and you will need to reschedule your appointment.
On the day of your appointment we will text the following instructions:
- Park in our parking lot
- Text us to let us know you are here and include your LAST NAME
- Wait in your car until we return text you we are ready
- Walk to the tables set up at the front of the office to have your TEMP taken
- You will be directed inside to one of our exam rooms where a nurse will administer your flu vaccine.
- Exit the office (with your letter confirming you received the flu vaccine)
Appointments are required for our weekend flu clinics – there are no walk-ins allowed.
Please continue to monitor our website, facebook and be on the look-out for an email to stay up to date.